We are currently looking for a repair specialist to join our team! As the title suggests, this person will work almost exclusively on roof repair projects as opposed to re-roof projects.
The Ideal Candidate: First and foremost, we’re looking for someone who shares our vision and dedication to honesty and high-quality service. Any representative of Argive Roofing must show integrity by being responsive and responsible. Honesty and respect are an absolute must. Communication skills are also key, as the repair specialist will be interfacing with homeowners and business owners throughout the project, and must be able to represent Argive Roofing with professionalism. Because of the level of independence that accompanies this position, we prefer candidates with at least 5 years of roofing experience; however, if you believe in our vision and are willing to learn, don’t let this preference stop you from applying.
- Must have reliable transportation. Taking the bus is fine for meetings, but completing jobs will likely require a truck.
- Must be proficient in English. Our team only speaks minimal Spanish, and not very well at that.
- Must be willing and able to work on jobs throughout the Denver Metro area and Front Range.
- We prefer candidates who have their own equipment.
- Must be willing and able to meet in person for an interview.
- Must be willing and able to come to weekly team meetings consistently. These meetings are held in Thornton.
If you are interested in applying or would like more information, please contact Dustin Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 460-0646.